Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas
Perched on a knoll, at the end of a private lane, and above the Cabo San Lucas marina in Cabo’s most known and respected community, El Pedregal, Casa Connie is a faithfully eclectic collection of intimate gathering places, sun-drenched pools, and shaded private gardens. The current owner invested $1,000,000 into the complete remodel.
Meticulously maintained, Casa Connie is a true move-in ready, turn-key listing, hard to find in any other offering in Pedregal. In the last 2 years, this property was completely gutted, renovated, including the installation of solar energy for all electricity.
This Spanish Colonial showpiece truly softens the divide over three distinct levels in the main building, and again in the private casita hidden within the cooling gardens. The common areas and furnishings, including two separate pool areas, act to merge together the 6 self-contained bedrooms sprinkled throughout Casa Connie while the landscaping and mature palms frame a stunning ocean view oasis perhaps best enjoyed from the gazebo that seemingly hangs over the famous port of Cabo San Lucas.
Designed as if to hold a gala event one day, and an epic game of adult hide-and-go-seek the next, Casa Connie remains a hushed collection of levels, enclaves and welcoming gathering spots certain to tickle the curiosity of young and old. The all-new kitchen includes brand new appliances, cabinetry, flooring, and tile work.
The gardens themselves have had over 50 tons of clay and rocks removed and replaced with all new soil, new trees, shrubs, plants and hundreds of solar lights illuminate the grounds at night time. Approximately 25 tons of new rich soil was brought in to replace the old. All gardens have been regularly fertilized and had excellent maintenance.
The original structure has been completely stripped down. New roof, new AC, plumbing, vents, new windows, doors, floors, kitchen, appliances, exterior lighting, furniture, palapa, and built in BBQ. EVERYTHING IS NEW.
This private gated community provides a Spa, Gym, Cafe and tennis courts that has the majestic backdrop of the pacific, walking distance from Casa Connie!
This property has 2 lots, each with a residential property that could be split if desired.
Southern California based seller will consider trades for Orange County real estate or may carry short term note with minimum 50% deposit.
This Amazing Villa is being sold fully furnished as shown, its a "MUST SEE!"
- Sea of Cortez and Harbor Views
- 2 Salt water pools and Jacuzzi (1 swim jet pool)
- 2 All New built in bbq's
- All new interior and exterior wooden doors and all closet doors
- All new double glazing all windows and sliding doors, ( 3 leaded windows at entrance reconditioned)
- New Designer skylight
- 2 All new cabinets, fixtures fitting and appliances, everything new in kitchens
- 6 King size bedrooms have all new cabinets, fixtures, fittings, and glass shower enclosures in en suite bathrooms
- All pool fountains and water features, include new pumps, waterproofing and new tile work.
- LED interior lighting throughout property
- Upgraded internet, and Cable - All new TV’s
- New bedroom furniture made to measure
- New interior and exterior drapes
- 2 (2 Car Garages) each one with New Custom powder coated garage doors.
GET IN TOUCH